However, people believe that it is a very good treatment to improve fertility in both men and women. But the result may be different from person to person. So if you are also thinking of adopting apple cider vinegar to improve fertility, then it is very important to know the things related to it.
How does it improve female fertility
- A woman’s vagina is considered healthy when its pH level is 4-5. But its disturbance can lead to the problem of infertility. Apple cider vinegar can help balance the pH level in the vagina.
- It is helpful in treating candidiasis. Explain that candidiasis is a condition that affects the cervical mucus in women. Women suffering from this may experience infertility.
Also read: If you want to become a mother soon, then follow these measures
apple cider vinegar for men
- Apple cider vinegar helps couples who are trying to conceive by increasing the quality of sperm.
- The mollic acid found in apple cider vinegar helps to nourish and strengthen sperms.
- Apple cider vinegar is a great remedy to treat prostate problem. Actually, the prostate gland secretes fluid, which protects the sperm. Many men go through problems like enlargement of the prostate gland after the age of 40. In such a situation, its consumption has a positive effect on them.
How to Consume Apple Cider Vinegar
- Boil a glass of hot water and let it cool.
- Add two spoons of apple cider vinegar to this lukewarm water.
- The best time to drink it is in the morning on an empty stomach or in the morning before going to bed.
Also read: Failed in trying to conceive, learn easy tips and tricks from expert gynecologist himself
side effects of apple cider vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar can reduce your appetite, so it should not be consumed by women trying to conceive.
- Long-term use of apple cider vinegar can damage bones and decrease potassium levels in the blood.
- It affects the enamel of the teeth.
Precautions to be taken while consuming Apple Cider Vinegar-
- Wash your mouth thoroughly after drinking apple cider vinegar to avoid affecting the tooth enamel.
- It should be drunk only after diluting it. If it is not diluted, it will cause a burning sensation in the throat.
- Apple cider vinegar is believed to be a natural option for treating infertility. But the results may be different in different cases. So start consuming it only after consulting your doctor. Especially if you are already taking medicines.