Here we are telling you about the healthy baby food recipe and its benefits for a child of one year and above.
how to make baby food
- Take 3 almonds and wash them thoroughly first.
- Keep the almonds to soak overnight or for 6 hours.
- After this, take off the skins of almonds and keep them.
- Now take a carrot and peel it.
- Cut carrots into small pieces and put them in the mixer.
- Along with carrots, add almonds and half a cup of milk to it.
- Blend it well.
Also read: For one year old baby, make healthy baby food with these two things, the brain will be sharp and the bones will be strong
Next method of making baby food
- Now take a pan and put two spoons of soaked poha in it.
- Then add the blended carrot puree to it.
- Now put this pan on the gas and cook on low flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
- After this add one teaspoon date powder and one teaspoon ghee.
- Mix well and then switch off the gas.
- Feed this baby food to a child above 12 months of age.
Benefits of eating poha for baby
Baby’s stomach is very small and their digestive system is also not very strong. Poha is easily digested, which does not put much pressure on the child’s stomach.
Poha is rich in iron and eating poha in some form every day does not cause iron deficiency or anemia in the child.
Poha is rich in carbohydrates and also provides fiber.
Also read: To make a 6 to 12 month old baby healthy in 7 days, this home remedy will work for you
What happens when you feed carrots to a baby?
Carrots help in the growth of cells. Lymphocytes and platelets are necessary to keep immunity strong and carrots keep the amount of both of them in balance in the body.
Carrots contain vitamin A and beta carotene which helps in improving eyesight. It affects the growth of the retina of the eye. Carrots contain high amounts of both these elements, due to which the child’s eyesight becomes brighter.
benefits of eating almonds
Almonds cannot be given to a small child to eat directly, but they can definitely be taken in baby food. Almonds contain riboflavin and L-carnitine, which work to stimulate brain activity. Almond also enhances intellectual ability.
Almonds contain high amounts of fiber which works to protect the baby from constipation. It also contains phosphorus which helps in the development of teeth and bones.
Almonds also contain antioxidants that help in flushing out toxins from the body and also increase the immunity power of the body.
Also read: This baby food made of spinach will give strength to the bones and muscles of children, prepare it in minutes