what is stress
When you feel upset or do not feel well due to some external or internal reason, then you start feeling stressed. There can be stress due to career, family, money and any illness.
Every person handles stress differently, so its effect on our body is also different. Stress can affect you in the following ways:
- decrease in productivity
- do something that stresses
- to forget
- frequent mood swings
- negative thinking tendency
- easy infection
How does stress affect the body?
Stress releases hormones like cortisol, which control sugar levels in the body and increase energy. However, prolonged stress has a bad effect on the body and inflammation starts to increase.
At the same time, due to fluctuations in other hormones, the immunity becomes weak. During this, stress hormones are released in the body which can affect the fertility hormones and affect the functioning of the reproductive system.
How is stress on fertility?
Stress hormones impair the body’s flight and fight response, affecting the rest of the body’s systems. It also includes the reproductive system. Stress can affect your fertility in the following ways.
Due to stress, people get surrounded by bad habits like cigarette smoking, unhealthy eating or sleep disturbances. These habits are very bad for your fertility power.
Due to the hormonal balance thickening of the uterine lining can also affect the implantation of the fetus.
how to control stress
It is not that if you have taken a little stress, you will have the problem of infertility. Stress is involved in our everyday life, but when you are under stress for a long time, its damage starts happening to the body.
Next, we are telling you about some such ways, which can keep your fertility strong by reducing stress.
meditation or exercise
- First of all, identify the cause of stress and try to remove it.
- You can reduce your stress with the help of meditation or exercise.
- Talk to your friends and talk to the people who make you happy.
- Take a 10 minute break from work and go for a walk.
- If you are having any infertility related problems due to stress, then talk to your doctor or gynecologist about it. They will help you to get out of this condition.