Seven-month-old baby learns to sit and many other things related to his development happen at this time. For all this, the baby needs a lot of nutrition, which he gets from solid food along with mother’s milk.
If your baby has also turned seven months, then come to know what he should eat throughout the day and what should be the diet chart for a 7 month old baby.
how much to feed in a day
A seven-month-old baby eats solid food three times a day and snacks twice in between. Give milk to the baby in the morning and at night and continue to feed it during the day.
Usually babies give a quarter cup of puree or porridge at a time. If your baby is not getting enough of it, you can increase the quantity of food. Along with this, the baby also drinks about 800 to 900 ml of breast milk or formula milk a day.
Also read: To increase the thickness and length of 7-month-old baby, make baby food in minutes, digestion will be fine
Baby’s first week diet
- Feed the baby oats and apple porridge on Monday between 10 am to 11 am. After this, give lentil soup at two to three in the afternoon and mash the banana at 6 to 7 pm.
- On Tuesday, feed oats and apple porridge in the morning and then mashed potatoes in the afternoon and then smoothie in the evening.
- Feed oats and apple porridge in the morning on Wednesday and give pea puree and lentil soup in the afternoon.
diet for days ahead
- After this, drink mashed mangoes on Thursday morning, blended lentils rice in the afternoon and mixed veg soup in the evening.
- Offer smoothies on Friday morning, mashed ghee in the afternoon and apple puree in the evening.
- On Saturday, feed 4 to 5 paneer pieces to the child in the morning, lentil soup in the afternoon and mashed banana in the evening.
- On Sunday, feed pea puree in the morning, ghee soup in the afternoon and mashed potatoes in the evening.
Also read: To make a 6 to 12 month old baby healthy in 7 days, this home remedy will work for you
2nd week diet chart
- On Monday, feed semolina upma between 10 to 11 in the morning, then mashed potatoes at 2 to 3 in the afternoon and rice water at 6 to 7 in the evening.
- On Tuesday, offer oats cheela, carrot puree in the afternoon and lentil soup in the evening.
- On Wednesday, give semolina kheer in the morning, pea puree in the afternoon and mixed veg soup in the evening.
food chart for days ahead
- On Thursday, 4 to 5 pieces of tofu, pea puree in the afternoon and rice water in the evening are to be given.
- After this, feed homemade cerelac on Friday, mashed lentils and rice in the afternoon and mashed chikoo in the evening.
- On Saturday, give 4 to 5 pieces of paneer, ghee soup in the afternoon and apple puree in the evening.
- Eat semolina kheer in the morning on Sunday and pea puree in the afternoon and mashed chikoo in the evening.
- After this, from the next week, you can start the baby again with the diet chart of the first week.
Also read: Your child has not turned 1 year old, do not feed these things even by mistake, otherwise you will regret it for life