But do you know what are the types of A1 and A2 milk in the same variety of milk? Today we give you information about A1 and A2 milk in this article. Let us know what exactly A1 and A2 milk are.
What is A1 Milk?
Milk obtained from western breeds of cows such as Jersey, Holstein and Friesian cows is called A1 milk. A1 casein protein is found in this milk, due to which it is named A1 milk. For information, let us tell you that casein proteins are proteins like alpha and beta. The beta proteins in it are named A1 and A2 and the one in which the A1 beta protein is found is called A1 quality milk.
Tanisha Mukherjee likes to drink tea after eating, if you are also a victim of this habit then know the harm
Health effects of A1 milk
- A1 milk affects health in many ways. The presence of BCM-7 or Beta Casomorphin-7 present in it produces morphine-like effects on the central nervous system. Anyone who consumes it once can make it into their habit and it can also be responsible for neuro disorders. Also, it can affect our learning skins as well.
- Along with high lactose intolerance, the A1 type of milk contains high amounts of carbohydrates and fats that can promote the growth of unhealthy bacteria in the gut of humans, and drinking it can lower the immunity of children.
- Not only this, A1 milk can also have a negative effect on your internal hormonal system. Its consumption may also increase the risk of type 1 diabetes and heart disease.
- A1 milk also contains histamine which can cause skin allergies, runny nose, asthma and cough in children. This milk also contains lipids that can affect children’s metabolism.
- This milk can even pose a long-term risk of diabetes and obesity in children.
What is A2 Milk?
Milk obtained from Indian breed cows like Sahiwal, Gir, Red Sindhi etc. comes in the category of A2 milk. A2 casein protein is found in this milk, due to which it is named A2 milk. This milk is similar to the milk obtained from breastfeeding, like buffaloes, goats and sheep.
From Katrina, Kareena, Malaika, Alia to Deepika Padukone, know the reason behind these 5 women
Health effects of A2 milk
- Milk obtained from Indian breed cows like Sahiwal, Gir, Red Sindhi etc. comes in the category of A2 milk. A2 casein protein is found in this milk, due to which it is named A2 milk. This milk is similar to the milk obtained from breastfeeding, like buffaloes, goats and sheep.
- 4. Health Effects of A2 Milk
- Consumption of A2 type milk provides many health benefits, as it boosts better immunity.
- The presence of proline in A2 milk helps prevent beta casomorphin-7 from reaching our body, as well as protect against chronic diseases like autism and neuro disorders.
- The A2 type of milk contains omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce cholesterol levels. Apart from this, the potassium present in it also helps in controlling the blood sugar level.
- This type of milk contains vitamin A, which makes it beneficial for your eye health. Improves your eyesight and prevents problems like cataracts.
difference between the two milks
Scientists believe that A2 variety of milk is more beneficial than A1. A2 milk is obtained from indigenous breed cows which eat fresh and green grass. Also, the cow giving milk of A2 variety is not white but dark brown in color. It contains more protein and nutrients than A1.
This type of milk protects humans from problems like diabetes, heart disease and neurological disorders and increases immunity. At the same time, with regard to A2, researchers say that drinking A1 type milk for a long time increases the risk of many health problems.