Actually we are talking about drinking fig milk at night. Fig milk can not only save you from many problems at night. Rather, you can also take care of bones, immunity etc. Let us know in detail the benefits of fig milk and how to drink it.
why choose figs
Fig is also called fig in English language. Vitamin minerals including many antioxidants are found inside it such as vitamins A, K, C, E, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and copper etc. Let us tell you that the amount of nutrients inside dried figs is higher than that of fresh figs.
There are 9.8 grams of dietary fiber in just 100 grams of dried figs and 2.9 grams of fiber in fresh figs. Apart from this, if we talk about raw figs, then it contains 0.75 grams of protein. At the same time, the amount of protein in dry figs is found to be 3.3 grams.
Why is it beneficial to drink figs and milk before sleeping?
- Let us tell you that when figs are mixed with hot milk, it becomes a great beverage. It benefits bones, teeth and the immune system. Apart from this, it also helps the brain to function properly.
- Apart from this, reducing inflammation, joint pain, and also relieves muscle pain.
- The metabolism of the body improves by drinking this milk.
These 9 things to eat and drink are hollowing the body from inside by weakening the immune system, make distance immediately
how to make fig milk
- First of all, take a glass of milk and put three dry figs in it. Now let it boil and add two to three saffron to it.
- You can also dilute the drink by soaking figs in half a cup of hot water and then boiling it in half a cup of milk.
- People who are suffering from lactose intolerance problem can also use soy milk, oats milk or almond milk.
Let us tell you that dry figs have more sweetness than fresh figs. In such a situation, if you have a problem of diabetes, then it should be consumed in limited quantity. Apart from this, do take the advice of a doctor.
Contains a combination of healthy proteins, fats and minerals
When we talk about fig milk, we probably forget that healthy proteins, fats, and minerals are also present in milk. Apart from this, hot milk contains compounds that improve your sleep such as tryptophan and melatonin etc. Let us tell you that through tryptophan, the production of a neurotransmitter called serotonin is better.
Not only this, dried figs have laxative, diuretic effects. Apart from this, it has anti-cancer, hypoglycemic, hepatoprotective, antimicrobial and hypolipidemic properties that benefit you in many ways during winters. This milk can also do the work of improving the immunity of such people who get sick during the change of season. Along with this, it is also effective for those people who are suffering from constipation and blood pressure problems.