- Information revealed about iPhone 14
- Customers like its special features
- From design to features, these special updates will be available
JioPhone Next Vs Itel A26: Know which super cheap smartphone is best for you, here’s the answer
Another interesting change would be that the Apple iPhone 14 could go portless. However, it is very few details about the iPhone 14 that have been leaked. There are quite a few. So let’s know about them too.
iPhone 14: Features and Specs
Four devices were included in the iPhone 13 lineup, which includes iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max. Despite the poor sales performance of the iPhone 12 mini, Apple launched the iPhone 13 mini. But it is being said that Apple may scrap the Mini model next year. In such a situation, the company can launch the iPhone 14 Plus or Max model instead. In such a situation, it is expected that the company can launch its regular 6.1-inch iPhone and two 6.7-inch iPhones.
On the design front, some major changes can be seen in the iPhone 14. Popular analyst Mark Gurman claims the next iPhone will see “a complete redesign”. According to him, “Apple’s engineers were working behind the scenes on bigger things that would take longer”. Hence, we are likely to see major changes on the iPhone 14 as compared to the current-gen iPhone 13.
Talking about the design, some big changes can be seen in the iPhone 14. Mark Gurman, a popular analyst, has claimed that the next iPhone may be redesigned. According to him, Apple engineers were working on some major changes that may take a little longer.
One of the biggest changes in the iPhone 14 could be the removal of the notch. Apple had already shortened the notch on the iPhone 13. According to a leak, the company will completely disappear the notch in its iPhone 14. The render released by John Prosser shows that the punch-hole camera can be given instead of the notch. In such a situation, now the question arises that what will happen to the Face ID sensor. According to leaks, this sensor can be placed under the OLED panel. That being said, if Apple can offer under-display Face-ID. But it may remain limited to the Pro model.
– In Jon Prosser’s video, the iPhone 14 is showcased like the iPhone 4. In such a situation, the memory of an old iPhone becomes fresh. Round volume and mute buttons can be given in the device. It is believed that its sides may be made from titanium. While glass finish can be given in the rear. The rear panel is expected to be completely flat without the camera bump. Let us know that there was a huge camera bump in the model of the iPhone 13 series. But it may also happen that with the iPhone 14 lineup that’s what removes it. That is, the camera bump can be a little thin in this.
– Said Touch-ID could be included on the iPhone 14. However, a recent report by Ming-Chi Kuo states that Apple will not introduce under-display Touch-ID until the year 2023. In such a situation, it can be said that Touch-ID has been added to the power button in the same way as we can see on the iPad Air and iPad mini.
Leaks suggest that Apple may introduce 120Hz refresh rate across all iPhone 14 models. However, a report by Elec states that at least one of the iPhone 14 models could feature a 60Hz LTPS panel. Major improvements can be made in the camera department as well. According to Kuo, a better auto-focus feature can be given in the front-facing camera. On the other hand, the rear camera can be upgraded with a 12-megapixel sensor. Instead, a 48-megapixel primary sensor will be seen.
As we all know that every year iPhones are introduced with a better chipset. Therefore, a better chipset is expected to be given in the iPhone 14 as well. Reports are also coming out about the next generation chipset. Some reports have claimed that it will be based on the 4nm manufacturing process. At the same time, it has been claimed in some reports that this chipset will be based on the 3nm manufacturing process. At the same time, a more recent report states that the 3nm chipset will not be included in the iPhone 14.
–iPhones can be offered with a completely portless design. Many leaks about this have been coming out for a long time. It was believed that this change could be brought in the Apple iPhone 13. but that did not happen. So it is possible that the company can go completely wireless with its iPhone 14 series.
The sale of JioPhone Next smartphone of just Rs 1,999 will start, will be sold indiscriminately!
iPhone 14 launch date and India price-
The latest iPhone 13 was launched on 14 September. Around this date, the company always launches its phones. In such a situation, the launch of iPhone 14 can be seen around this time next year. Talking about the current, no information has been given about the price of iPhone 14 at the moment. But it can be speculated that the price will remain stable for the upcoming models. It is being said that the base variant of iPhone 13 with 128GB storage is priced at Rs 79,990.