The iPhone 12 series was launched in October last year with four models – iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini. While Apple hasn’t shared any details about its iPhone 13 model for this year, it is expected to continue the four-phone trend.
Realme GT 5G: Seeing the price can break the dream of buying it! May be launched in India on June 10
This could be the model wise battery capacity
- The battery capacity of the four models has been leaked by a well-known tipster on Chinese microblogging website Weibo. Digital Chat Station (Translated) has shared battery capacity for three iPhone 13 models and considering that the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro have the same battery capacity, the same can be expected for the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro .
- The iPhone 13 Pro Max is said to have a 4,352mAh battery, which is much bigger than the 3,687mAh battery on the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro may come with a 3,095mAh battery which is bigger than last year’s 2,815mAh battery in the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro.
- The third and last capacity shared by the tipster is probably for the iPhone 13 mini which could be of 2,406mAh, which is bigger than the 2,227mAh battery of the iPhone 12 mini.
Apple gave such a gift for the first time! Apple TV App Now Available on Android TV Devices, Know Details
big battery androidiPhone battery more impressive than phone
- As we’ve seen with previous and current generation iPhone models, capacity isn’t everything. The iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max offer impressive battery life compared to Android phones with much larger battery capacity.
- This is due to the efficiency of Apple’s A14 Bionic SoC found in the iPhone 12 series, among other factors. This year, like the previous generation, the Cupertino tech giant is expected to offer an advanced chipset that could be more efficient than the A14 Bionic.
More than 50% of models will support mmWave 5G – Report
- Furthermore, a MacRumors report, citing a DigiTimes report’s paywalled preview, suggests that more than 50 percent of iPhone 13 models will support mmWave 5G. This suggests that mmWave support on the iPhone 13 model will not be limited to the US as on the iPhone 12 series.
- mmWave is faster than sub-6GHz, both of which are sets of frequencies used by 5G connections. This coincides with an earlier report that references analyst Ming-Chi Kuo’s latest investor note which also said that mmWave will expand to countries such as Australia, Canada, Japan and major European mobile operators.